Could you please help and give me some advice?

I posted a question a month ago about this guy I like, we have met online, he has been really sweet and funny, BUT he always always asked me to send naughty pictures and when he called me or video chatted me, he jerked himself and said things like your voice and eyes are huge turn ons etc..
I thought it was normal for a long distance relationship or long distance fling (he is my first internet crush)

I'm naive and do not have much experience in dating in general. So, it was hard to tell whether he was using me or he really liked me as well. But sometimes he sent me these random girls pictures saying that they are hot, or they are sexy, i would fuck her etc.. also when he went out with his friends at the bar and he ended from get bjs he told me that too..

then I realized he was definitely not interested in me the way I was interested in him.
so I told him that I have liked him a lot.. so it has been hard to hear whenever he told me all this and want to stop talking to him because i have to move on.

and he was mad because he did not know I have this kind of feelings for him.
we haven't talked for a while after that..

and suddenly out of nowhere he msged me and said he is still struggling with his feelings and he really wish the best for me.

i'm confused, should I start talking to him again?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was interested in more of a Friend with benefits type deal, and doesn't want to lose you completely cause he cares or still has a use for you. Kind of a tough situation. Can you answer my question I posted most recently? weird situation too

What Guys Said 2

• I am a man 48 years of age and I think that you should not get back online with him if all he wanted was to see you nude love is a two way street if the person who you think you are having feelings for doesn't feel the same way you do then that isn't the right person for you there is supposed to be a perfect mate out there for everyone in the world the problem comes when you have to decide if the man or woman that you are interested in feels the same way about you that you do about them all anyone can do at times like this is to look deep inside your heart and find your true feelings about the man or woman who you think you maybe in love with and all any of us can do is to follow our hearts and hope for the best best of luck to you and I hope you find happiness and true love

• You didn't tell him you liked him? "crush"
    NO WONDER!

What Girls Said 1

• you can talk to him if you like...
    but you should know that he's not talking to you only and he's maybe even jerking off to others , saying the same crap etc.
    don't build any kind of feelings , esp for those internet dudes who are usually seeking for sex and sex only.