+1 y

Do you think he is really okay with this?

So I am dating this guy, we have been spending time one night a week for the last month with some of those being sleepovers. We are sexually intimate and we talk and cuddle and enjoy all aspects of our time together. However I would like to see the time spent together increase say by the end of the 2ND month mark, we are both looking for a relationship so I know he isn't just after sex. Here is a text conversation we recently had:

(Him) "I don't mind if you date other guys however if you start kissing them or more please just let me go"

(Me) "That's completely understandable and I will always be honest with you about my intentions. I would not hurt you and as far as I'm concerned you have come into my life before any others and I'm keen to see where things go with you. I'm by no means a multiple dater and normally I only date one guy at a time. I pretty much know by the 5th date if I should continue with someone or move on so chances are that while I'm spending time with you that I probably won't be with other guys and plus I'm pretty busy to and haven't the time to be multiple dating. How does that sound?

He responded with "Thanks, that's appreciated"

Do you think he is OK with me possibly dating someone else. I mean I would rather spend more time with him but he doesn't seem to be moving things forward to include any extra time together so I'm choosing not to put all my eggs into one basket so that I don't get my hopes up too high. He has said he is busy but I think he could make a little more effort. Opinions please?
+1 y
Thank-you for your input but I cut him loose this morning, I think it's for the best.
1
1