I'm 19 and male and here are the reason why I suck with girls:
1. I'm short (5'6)
2. Im shy as hell
3. I'm an awkward individual
4. I'm not a star athlete
5. I have no confidence in myself
6. Some girl give me weird looks or stare (not like the "I'm interested" look the "You're weird" look)
7. I'm not a cocky jerk that most (all) girls like, I'm a nice person
8. I feel like I'm ugly (which kind of relates back to #6)
9. I can't talk to girls freely and I'm constantly nervous
10. I have a deep voice which sounds kind of monotone and girls may think I'm a retard
11. I play the piano but how does that get me girls? It doesn't! I can't carry a piano around everywhere.
12. I can't keep a girl interested
13. I'm bottom of the totem pole in social status which I know girls notice more on guys who are the top of the totem pole.
14. I try to hard to be funny because I'm not naturally funny. And I know girls like funny guys but that's not me.
I know you're gonna tell me to be myself but "being myself" are those thing that I listed out above which I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE they won't get me women and all of you know that. Thinking positively won't help me either because they won't change my luck with women. What should I do to better my luck with women?
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
The reason you "suck" with girls is because you see all of these as a problem. You need to change your perspective of how you see yourself and see that your traits are more attractive than you think they are. If you can be happy with yourself then others will be happy with you. Girls and people in general tend to reflect your emotions. If you aren't happy with yourself well how do you expect others to be happy with you?
As far as keeping a girls interest. Who cares. If they loose interest that's a problem with them not you. I can guarantee that you can hold some girls interest.1