What should I do about my boyfriend liking other women's pics on social media?

I notice a few attractive women my boyfriend follows on IG. These are women he knows (local). Any pic they post of their face, he likes it. If it's some random pic, he doesn't. Go figure. I wouldn't have an issue if these were some unattainable people like models or something. But I feel like he's trying to get their attention. We have only been dating for 4 months so I don't want to ruin the relationship by bringing it up but it bothers me. :( is this somewhat normal for guys to do? Does it not necessarily mean anything?

2938