What should I do about my boyfriend liking other women's pics on social media?

I notice a few attractive women my boyfriend follows on IG. These are women he knows (local). Any pic they post of their face, he likes it. If it's some random pic, he doesn't. Go figure. I wouldn't have an issue if these were some unattainable people like models or something. But I feel like he's trying to get their attention. We have only been dating for 4 months so I don't want to ruin the relationship by bringing it up but it bothers me. :( is this somewhat normal for guys to do? Does it not necessarily mean anything?

What Guys Said 37

• doesn't mean anything you're over thinking it

• maybe you should post some face pics and see if he likes those. if not that be a red flag.

• What do you think you should do?

• He is a player!

• WOW, why does everyone make a HUGE deal out of LIKING SOCIAL MEDIA PICTURES? Like, JESUS. It's kind of just hit me how much people don't treat this like astrology.

• Astrology is awesome, ok.

• Agree though. It doesn't have a basis for belief.

• @GoldenWing I don't know my time of birth. :/
      And my experience with horoscopes and stuff has largely been "that's absolutely nothing like me" most of my life.

• Already trying to control him. SMH. Women all about control fellas. If you value freedom you know what to do.

• Do you like guys' pictures? Same concept.

What Girls Said 28