What should I do about my boyfriend liking other women's pics on social media?

I notice a few attractive women my boyfriend follows on IG. These are women he knows (local). Any pic they post of their face, he likes it. If it's some random pic, he doesn't. Go figure. I wouldn't have an issue if these were some unattainable people like models or something. But I feel like he's trying to get their attention. We have only been dating for 4 months so I don't want to ruin the relationship by bringing it up but it bothers me. :( is this somewhat normal for guys to do? Does it not necessarily mean anything?

2|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Mmm, you could have a serious problem if he doesn't like their "random" pics. Maybe confront him about it? I don't think he's gonna stop either unless the relationship gets better or stays alive longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him when u ignore these stiff thinking u just met its not the right way because u will be upset in the inside and start to hold these stuff against him and he will start to think that he has no boundaries and diesnt need to respect ur realtioship and things would go south
    Believe me after years of failures i realized that nobody worth upsetting u and u firgive them u put an effort on him and u should get what u deserve

0|0
    0|0
  • Us guys. If we see something interested. Or we like / know that person (not sexually)

We like their pictures. doesn't mean anything bad

1|1
    0|0
  • He's probably just setting up some spares as insurance against being single fro long in case his current relationship with you goes south. Only prudent that one doesn't put all their eggs in 1 basket. I thought everyone did that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't do it, it's disrespectful. Unless it was like a very close female friend and not a "look at me" picture. which is what I assume you mean by "non random pic"

1|0
    1|0
  • Perhaps he likes the posts because he genuinely thinks that they are nice pictures.

2|3
    0|0
  • Lol I think your are overthiking here... Just because he knows them locally and likes their pics didn't mean he is fine cheat on you...

So your just have to trust him

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, no. He might just like pics randomly and you've noticed he's liked pics of faces. Just be happy he hasn't liked any instagram accounts with nude girls.

0|1
    2|0
  • Dont make a mountain out of a mole hill. You're upset that your new boyfriend finds other women attractive, how big of a problem is this really?

If your relationship is good just let it go, it is harmless.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is so damn annoying
    he liked her photo he didn't put his dick inside her pussy
    you like photos on ig too or do do u just sit there
    typical women bullshit

0|1
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

Recommended myTakes