My "boyfriend" called another girl very attractive, should I be worried?

Anonymous
So technically we're not together (as in officially dating), but we've been "exclusive" for around 10 months and have dated in the past but we're long distance. Anyway, we were talking on the phone and he called this girl he hangs out a pretty decent amount with attractive... He was with her before he called me. He knew it would bother me because he was like "don't take this the wrong way but I'm really attracted to (her name)". I know it's normal to obviously be attracted to other people but the fact that he said it to me made me feel kind of uncomfortable because it's not the first time he's mentioned it. I've seen a picture of her and she's pretty, but not a knockout or anything. I am 99.999% sure he would never cheat on me but it makes me uncomfortable when he talks about her. Should I be worried? I'm kind of mad even though I know I probably shouldn't be.
13
11