Does he really want it?

So I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 months, the sex is absolutely amazing, never like I have ever had, well thats what I thought anyway for first couple weeks were amazing , is it really dying already? He has turned me into a complete nympho and now he's boring! I do have to say that I am not very aggressive when I kno I should be I just don't kno how!!! I have it stuck in my head if he doesn't ask or touch me then he doesn't want it, but he says he wants it all the time and if I want it I can have i, he's telling, me but I need him to show me... How can I just get myself to attack him?

02

What Guys Said 2

• in the last 5 times u had sex who started it

• I would say him 1 me 4, guessing anyway!

• Lol a calmer manner? Do I sound like I am angry?

• lets say women tend to get emotionnal and act in angry way even if they are not

• Just walk in the room naked. He should get the idea with no words being said.

• Canttttt I haven't let him see me completely naked yet! Well I'm sure he has but not me with confidence like that!

• My advice: Forget about it. He prefers you completely naked.

• Ok well there's a Start i guess, I could be more aggressive that way

What Girls Said 0