Guys, Would you date a skinny girl with small boobs and butt?

Guys, Would you date a skinny girl with small boobs and butt? She is petite but has a pretty face.

• No, she must have boobs/butt
    15% (13)
  • Yes
    85% (74)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• What does she expect from me on dates can it be low pressure or does it have to be in some horrible fancy restaurant?
    Is she affectionate , does she drive , how does it affect my career , what does she do and make , is she bright , is she open minded , how does she react when I say the wrong things by mistake and can I open up?
    We can say yes or no on the internet based on one thing about some unknown person but in reality when it's a real person there's a lot that all comes together to decide if you like someone.
    I generally prefer someone in the middle and I do like curvy but I by no means expect perfect I just expect better for me to be with than single.
    Also fInd guys you like and ask them girls have absolutely no right at all to moan about not getting asked out by guys if they're not taking any action themselves and asking guys out!

What Guys Said 31

• Bring it on!

• I personally don't like girls with huge boobs/butt. I like a fit girl but not to the extreme where she is WAY too skinny.

• Of course I would.
    The easier it is to plop her right up there and give her a spin!

• You had me at skinny

• Depends on her personality.

• I vote yes.. The ones that care so much about that are women.. Honestly They just did a study on twitter, and they found that overwhelmingly it was women that insult other women's appearance not men.

• Done that, been there. I'd have continued if she wasn't such a bore.

• Petite/Skinny is actually my favourite body type :p

• Most guy would have stopped reading at skinny girl. Pretty face is just a plus.

• Yes! Then I'd bring her to the gym 😊

• Is she well proportioned?

• Seems pretty.

• I know some women that are cute and have small boobs and butt

• Yeah I would

• Probably not, no.

• Nope I like bigger women

• I am definitely a boob guy but yeah I would date such a girl.

• I meant yes, so it is actually 2 people saying no not 3 lol

• I would date her but she wouldn't date me. This is the problem.

• Depends if she bas cute face

• absolutely! best kind, she is likely not to look like a battle tank later in life. trust me

• sure

• so, basically you're asking if we'd date you?

• Yes! That's my preference.

• If she is okay with me having a smaller than average penis, then yes.

• A skinny and petite girl with a pretty face? That's my favorite type of girl. Got any pics?

• Small butt is cute for some reason, but I at least want to spank and feel some ass and not hit her bones😱😱

• I do like skinny petite woman so how big could your boobs be anyway so it won't matter since you're probably proportionate anyway

• Absolutely!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more