- She gave me signs in the class by making eye contact with me. I did not approach her.
- She met on stairs with me , then I said "hey, whats your name?"
she said "why? i dont know you" (she was smiling while saying this)
I said "becoz i like u", she walked away, i said "if u change your mind let me know"
- Then on the same day, she again gave me eye as if she is inviting me to come to her and talk to her.
- I did not approach her becoz she blew me off earlier that day.
- did I do right thing or wrong? She is ignoring me now.
- You did the right thing, You told her you like her and she walked away that means she rejected u and u said if u change your mind let me know, she should say hi to u now otherwise let her go. Have some self-respect dude.Vote A
- You did wrong thing. You said if u change your mind let me know, she gave u eye contact basically letting u know that she is interested but u did not make a move, she took it as a rejection.Vote B
- Others (comments please)Vote C
Most Helpful Girl
I don't play those type of games. Voted A, she could have just fucking told you her name.. if she wanted to play coy she could have given you SOMETHING to work with, without completely blowing you off. I don't know it annoys me when girls flat out reject a dude and then get confused when he doesn't come begging for another chance. Give and take.1
Most Helpful Guy
there was no right or wrong thing. if you did no-one any harm, then it's not wrong.0