+1 y

How do I get guy who is intimidated by me, but likes to go out with me?

So I worked on a project with this guy a couple of months ago, and we seemed to hit it off on a professional and friendship level.

When we first met he seemed taken a back and nervous to talk to me, but loosened up when he realized that I was more than a pretty face and actually had brains and could carry my weight. He started throwing in comments when talking to me like "hottie" "babe" and "darlin."

We hung out at a couple of get togethers after the project and he would always stand by me and even bought me a beer one night. We had several various conversations and I could tell that he was intimidated because he kept smiling, joking, and keeping the conversation going but couldn't keep eye contact.

I like this guy and even went so far as to ask him to a concert, but he had to work that night. We texted back and forth for about a month and a half just limiting it to professional because I didn't want to scare him off. However, he never responded to the voice mail I last left him.

I saw him at a bar the other night and he approached me to apologize for not returning my call, but realized I was there with another guy (who was just a friend I had helped out that night). He got flustered and disappeared when I said that it was ok and I understood he was busy, but had gotten everything taken care of.

How do I get this guy to relax and realize that he has a chance with me?
3
0