Would you date a girl who like to be babying?

• Yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:

09

Most Helpful Guy

• "Would you date a girl who likes to be baby'd", woulda been a better title, but i would baby the girl i love regaurdless just cause i like too

What Guys Said 8

• Could you be more specific?

• Do you know how act Japanese / Korean girls? It's like that. A cute girlfriend who like to be taken care of

• Not like a baby, but getting massages and having her cook for me would be nice 😬

• Of course she would do that, that's normal to do that to his boyfriend

• I have no idea what you exactly mean. Could you elaborate more?

• if it's bearable and she can be serious when I expect her too

• and you should add an maybe option in your poll

• Yes, she can be serious when need. When I add maybe nobody use it so

• If she can then sure.. my girlfriend us kinda like that too

• what does that mean?

• Like for exemple if she do something wrong (break something or be proven wrong ) she ll pout.
      She ll do puppy eyes when she want something (a hug or be noticed), be super affectionate and like when her boyfriend protect her (tell her to wear a scarf cause it's cold outside, etc...) Things like that.

• yeah its cute.

• Great :)
      I was worried that guys would think I'm weird but that seems to be good

• Wait, so who's doing the babying?

• It's similar to how act Japanese / Korean girl. She act like a baby and her boyfriend take care of her

• For exemple if she do something wrong (break something or be proven wrong ) she ll pout.

• Hmm. That's interesting. I'd try it out

• no, not even as a sexual fetish i wouldn't

• What is babying?

• Seems fine.

• In what sense?

• a baby , that is feminine

• @1988fido That's true :)

What Girls Said 0