I have a friend that has always been supportive of me almost no matter what. I have been with several guys in the past year and all they end up doing is breaking up with me. When this happens, I can always run to him and he doesn't judge me. Plus, I'm happy when I'm around him and there is always something fun and adventurous to do with him. Also, friends joke about how we are not a couple considering he is probably my closest and best friend. The only thing is I'm Asian and he is white and I have never dated a white guy, so I don't know what to expect. I know that he does have a strong liking for Asian women, so that is a barrier I'm not concerned about for him. Is thus a good idea though to give it a shot?
- YesVote A
- NoVote B
Most Helpful Guy
So you want to finally move a guy friend of yours out of the friend zone... Hell must have frozen over !! lol. All joking aside
There are several things you need to think about, First, are you attracted to him? If yes then things are ok so far. Are you prepared to lose your best friend if things go badly? Thats the kicker. It would kill me. That is why i usually dont date girls i am friends with. If we broke up it would be like i lost my friend and my girlfriend. Double Whammy... That would just suck.1
Most Helpful Girl
Well I think so because
1. Dates and everything is still as fun, just more I guess. Because when he surprises you he knows what you like so yeah..
2. If breaking up is the case... It would be a lot easier but... it could ruin your friendship but your friendship should still be the same since your best friends
3. You guys are friends right? Your family should have at least heard about them once! Your family is more likely to accept them ;)
4. One of the reasons your best friends is because you treat each other well and go together well. Dates will be amazing because your the perfect match
5. He makes you feel great about yourself, I mean that's why you hang out with him right. You can act like yourself around him without worrying.
6. Your fights aren't going to be a big deal because you probably got into an argument once but your still best friends.
7. They probably seen you at your worst and best and they are still your best friend
8. He probably experienced your PMSING and is still your friend.
I hope I was really helpful.
xo love Cookie (Dating bestfriend since 2014)0