Have you tried online dating? What are your experiences like?

vera123
I am beginning to become curious about online dating. I do meet lots of men and I go on dates often, but I feel that meeting men at bars and around town isn't a really great filter. The guys I am going on dates with are just not very serious or don't even meet my minimum requirements for a prospective partner. Online dating seems like a great way to filter through the masses and focus only on people who have the seriousness and the specific qualities you're looking for.

I work 45-50 hours a week and I am completing a master's degree program in the evenings. As much as I would love to meet someone, I just don't have the time to spend going on dates just to learn that the guy is the polar opposite of what I want. I cherish my free time because I have so little of it, and I don't want to spend it with guys who only want to get laid or that I have absolutely nothing in common with.

So please, tell me about what led you to get on dating sites. What kind of people did you meet? Was it a success?
21
5