Guys, Why does my fiance always tell his best friend embarrassing things about me?

My fiance constantly tells his best friend about embarrassing things that have happened to me or things I have said. He even tells his friend about our sex life. He basically has no filter and it is starting to bother me and make me feel uncomfortable. What can I do? I've tried telling him but he takes it as a joke.

3

What Guys Said 3

• He doesn't see it as embarrassing. It is very possible that these are some of the things that he loves most about you and of course he would want to share that with his friends.

If it is hurting you though, you need to get a handle on it. Talk to him about why he tells his friends this stuff and why it makes you uncomfortable. He needs to understand it is not a joke to you, and you may need a fight to make that clear.

• maybe you should tell him how much it could be damaging your relationship if he continues... harsh yet straightforward and effective

• why do women talk about sex to each other?