Guys would you date a girl who waits for marriage but can satisfy you by other ways?

Having sex on the phone. Having sex chat. Making out without any type of sex. Massaging you. Twerking and stripping (not fully). Wrestling.

• Yes
    53%(8)56%(27)Vote58%(19)
  • No
    47%(7)44%(21)Vote42%(14)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• those "other ways" mentioned isn't going to satisfy me, those are ways girls tease guys, and no guy in the world wants that. sex before marriage is perfectly fine to me, plus im trustworthy, i dont need marriage to prove that.
    and making out without it leading to sex or sexual things is a turn off. and therefore "making out" is not something i will do. i'll kiss and cuddle and expect to be able to touch her body etc. but if there's no sex involved, eventually. thats all she's going to get from me.

What Guys Said 19

• If I love her, that wouldn't matter to me. Frustrating at time, maybe, but as you said, satisfies me in other ways. If I respect her wishes, then those other ways are enough for me.

• Ya for sure, sex isn't as important to me as other things. As long as I can get satisfied somehow and love the girl I am with, I could wait.

• I don't know. This would be a tough one. If I really cared about her and liked her, I'd definitely give it a try

• Yes I could date a girl like that

• Assuming i had sex before and i like her and everything seems to work out yes

• it has to be marriage in my way
    which is biblical and super easy to do
    if not I don't want her

• Yup in fact I may marry her afterwards for a great sex.

• So basically she keeps teasing me the whole time... great.🙄

• i think yes, but when we get married she is doomed :D

• B
    since A includes NO physical releases like HJ nor BJ

lostgirl below has the idea

• Yes.

• Ehhhh.. Debatable. Not fully stripping sounds like she's a prudish bore.

• What does bore mean? Like boredom?

• not exposing herself naked before marriage not after marriage

• Too complicated, a girl with less baggage is preferable

• No. Its be to look into all aspects before marriage. Waiting is fine but leaving this aspect not fully explored then making a big commitment carries some risk.

• I don't mind to live with that girl in live in relationship but I don't want to marry anyone (don't know why)

• Wrestling? Lol, well I am waiting for marriage so that would he great lol

• Are blowjobs on the table?

• No way. We'd have to be consistiently sexual.

• https://youtu.be/HC4Og450qcQ
    If you look like this girl yes.

• Yes i would. Actually i wouldn't date a girl who wants to have sex before marriage. I don't respect that kind of girls, but don't mind my answer , because i'm Turkish , and it is impossible for us to meet up with up with each other in real life.

• meet up with*

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend and I don't have sex, but we do other things, like the stuff you have said and I also told him if he wants I can give him a handjob or giving him head