How do I tell this girl I don't like her?

I don't want to be rude and make her feel bad but she's just really gross.

It's no one from gag so stop it!!!😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• why not just stop associating with her? do you HAVE to tell her you don't like her?

• Just tell her. Srs. people like this take being nice as an opportunity to try again. Try to be nice once. If she comes back , then tell her to fuck off. Don't waste your time with thirsty ass people.

• I tried to tell her I wasn't interested nicely the other day and she didn't get it. I still have to see her in class. I've tried to ignore her but it's not working.

• Yeah just tell her to fuck off then. Only solution.

• I guess I will. I know she's going to talk bad about me ughhh! Thanks

• How is she gross? :o Does she smell bad or something? xD

• Yes her hygiene is really bad.

• Great! Plan sounds perfect. ;) Hahaha.

• It's best to be direct

• LOL ummm... damn that'll be one awkward conversation.

"Hey uhh well, I don't want to be friends with you"
    "why?"
    "Well... you're fucking disgusting"

• I don't want to be mean because I have to see her in class and she's pretty popular but the things she says is sick!!!

• Hmmm well... you can't really avoid the inevitable LOL. I feel awkward thinking about it tbh. Good luck nonetheless LOL.

• Thanks again

• You don't tell her. You just avoid her. If she gets weird or crazy, then you use that as your excuse to distance yourself.

• Just tell her how it is. It's actually better to be blunt than to try and beat the bush around it.

• Depends on what kind of gross. I confronted a girl about hygiene before and it did not end well. She ran out of the room in tears. I said it as nice as possible but the problem was that she really liked me a lot and she felt embarrassed.

• Just be honest with her and tell her the issue at hand. How is she gross? they way she talks or how she dresses?

• Really I mean extremely bad hygiene

• lol then what will you say? I say being honest is the best thing. Is she a good friend of yours?

• Noooo she's not my friend

• Stick your thumb up her ass.

Then take it out and put it in her mouth.

Bitches love nasty stuff

• Just avoid her

• Look i appreciate but I'm not interested I'm sorry. Simple as that ya you'll be honest but honesty is better than a sweet lie to comfort.

• sorry I'm not interested.

• She's lesbian?

• No she's bi

• you must be lol I lose my temper pretty easily when someone annoys the fuck out of me lol. Well just know it will keep happening until you become a jack ass about it clearly your way didn't work.

• just tell her that you dont like her, and you dont have the same feelings as she does have for you

• Do what everyone else does. Avoid talking and interacting with her.

• You're bi?
    Umm tell her you like some other girl
    Or you can say tell her the truth :P

• "I don't findeth thee likable"

• On a serious note, tell her you're not comfortable with the kind of topics she talks about. You'd rather have normal friendly conversations or not have any at all.

• Tell her you have standards

• You just got to say, you aren't trying to date rn
    And want to be celibate and single

• That didn't work I was a dumbass and mentioned I was a virgin and now she's more interested.

• Tell her straight up. That you aren't attracted to her. Or just cut off all contact.
      Lesbian girls are crazy lol be careful

• Tell her. Truth is better than giving a false idea.

• avoid her and if that does not work then play open cards with her.

• There is no way you can say it without being rude.

• Text her. Solves the mystery real quick

• Just avoid her, not talking too much to her..

• Ghosting seems to work the best, though it's not the most mature way to go about it

• Honesty is the best policy you can ask her politely she will understand

• Ignore her maybe

• We had a class project together and she texts me all the time... she's just so gross. I tried to be friends but I don't know. We went to diner the other day and she kept bringing up how her vag had an infection and stuff. She's pretty but just ew!

• so it was true xD PM me :p

What Girls Said 11

• I know the feeling. Just tell her you don't like chatting about inappropriate things. That's only if she approaches you, though. Don't approach her unless it's absolutely necessary. Like if you keep hearing rumors she would spread. Say that it's not okay. Tell her she's creeping you out at that point.

• Tell her - I appreciate your affections and I'm flattered but I like someone else.

• Sometimes it's best to be honest, yes the truth hurts but she will move on and be happy again.

• just reduce contact
    she ll get it later
    hopefully

• Wow I get it ok

• Maybe try and tell her, hey no offense but im not interested right now and let it be that, walk away

• Is this about me? I'm offended ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm straight !

• Ignore her, shell leave you alone.

• Just be honest. Gosh. "I'm not into you."

• Tell her you're not interested. It's not rude.
    Plus she can move on, knowing you're not into her.