Should he or her say "I love you" first?

I'm in a relationship and I'm not sure if I "love" him yet but I can defiantly see potential into doing so. To him, I don't think he "loves" me yet but I'm not him so at the end of the day, I don't know
So vote and if you have any extended comments feel free to write

• He should
  • She should
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He should only say it, if he really mean it

Most Helpful Girl

• No Ned to really Stand on Ceremonies with this. However, after Nursing and Nurturing Something Special, each one Should know, when They are both Ready and Raring to just let it Flow.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Both people should wait until 6 months into the relationship. Love doesn't come at the exact same time for everyone, so it's better to wait a while so nobody feels bad afterwards. If they don't love you after 6 months, they probably never will.

• You just said love doesn't come at the exact time for everybody lol

• Yeah. One person might fall in love after a month and the other may take a couple months. Or maybe one is just lusting so much that they think they are in love after the first date.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't matter as long as it's true and not too soon, by the way I'm not sure what determines "too soon" do don't ask me please.