Guys, Would you date a really self-centered but attractive girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe... maybe not... The fact is they tend to act different for the person they like... At least for a while. So unless you've been watching her before she knows you exist, you can easily fall into a situation where she's acting very warm, flexible, and selfless at times an it seems alright... Then latter on her true colors come out and you have to dump her...

• That is actually very accurate. Narcissists have the friendly and compassionate side at first but it becomes the opposite of that later on.

What Guys Said 54

• If she was faithful, possibly.

• it's just dating.

• No. I don't know why I'd want to do that.

• Unfortunately I love one

• NO unless you asked me out that way I know you like me and won't cheat etc etc.

• Nope. Perfect candidate for a pump-and-dump.

• No. I wouldn't even breath the same air as her.

• no, that wouldn't be fun. anybody who is self centred is a bore. besides they wouldn't' notice me until I was gone.

• Why do you say until you're gone?

• How about if she said that she wants to be a better, selfless person and to give her another chance once you discovered her self centeredness

• there's a chance, but I think it would be a difficult change for her, it may take too long, and then, she may even go too far with it, and be overbearing or always looking out for me when I don't need it, if you know what I mean. thers a point where it's good and normal and there's a point where it is too much, like trying to hard to please.

• If she's self centered in the manner of working on improving her career or education, then possibly as those are respectable qualities but if she is merely selfish and lacks compassion and empathy for her partner, then no, I'll let someone else put up with her shit.

• I wouldn't.

• Not a chance in hell.

• Yes, and I would break-up with her. Breaking up with an attractive snob is the best feeling in the world. I'll date an attractive, self-centered girl just so I can break-up with her. I'm not even playing. It's like poetic justice.

• Absolutely not

• Probably not.

• Sure i'd give it a go, i like a challenge.

• no nothing worse than women/or men thinking they are gods gift, confidence is fine but i hate them i love me types

• she┬┤s not relationship material xD but probably "have fun with" material.

• Just long enough to crush that pussy until I got bored of her.

• no... she's a lost cause and not worth my time or effort.

• No. I have before and found them uninteresting. It's like chewing on glass.

• Uh, no.

• sex yes
    relationship no

• Newp

• No. She would not be worth it.

• wouldn't date, sorry.

• date? no. fuck? yes

• Doesn't matter if she's cute, if she's self centered, she's self centered, sometimes it can be more than looks, just saying.

• Noooooooo thank you.

• Maybe, if she showed some interest in changing, but if she was too far gone I'd stay the hell away.

• never

• More from Guys
    24