Should a women put as much time into STARTING a relationship as a man?

Anonymous
I find that ever since moving to America from Canada a lot is different. The one I'd like to bring up is girls. I find that since moving from Canada, some girls put like 0% of the effort in into starting a relationship. I am currently going through that now, and the worse part is she is my friend (probably going to be a was because I hate it when people ignore me for no reason) and is pretty extroverted and I'm pretty introverted and shy. When I told girls I liked them in Canada, if they liked me back we both put 50/50 into starting a relationship; it wasn't one sided. But since moving to the U. S. A. and telling one of my friends I liked her (she told me she liked me back) she ignores me telling my friends she expects me to start a conversation. My friends tell me it's the man who does ALL the work but I find that really stupid. If a woman wants a man, and the man wants the woman, shouldn't the woman have to work just as hard as the man?

I find woman who want the man to do all the work aren't worth any time. Even if you feel the same way back, I don't really care. It should be 50/50 or something around there (60/40).
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
1