Need advice please. He said he's interested but hasn't shown it yet, even after I have?

Justanhonestgirl
I have been seeing a guy for about a month now. We texted for a while and instead of asking me out on a date he came to my house. I cooked for him and thought maybe he would ask me out after. He has come to my house 4 times now and every time I've cooked for him. He hasn't asked me to his house or even brought any ingredients or even a bottle of wine. He says he likes me and will occasionally call me his girl, even though he hasn't asked me out on a date. I hinted it to him once but he obviously didn't get the hint or he just ignored it. We've made out several times but haven't actually had sex. I'm worried that this guy is just using me for food (I know, worst kind of user). When I suggested that he wasn't into me, he said that he is planning on taking me out before we have sex and that he cared about me. But won't someone who cares about me take me out on a first date, offer to cook for me too or even buy some ingredients at least once ( i'm a student so I'm on a tight budget :) please advice me, shall I move on or shall I wait?
1
1