GUYS: should I ask him out or is he just not that into me?

crownedqueen
So there is this guy who works at this Starbucks nearby my house. Every time I go there, he flirts with me, and not subtlety either. He'll ask me random questions even when he's working about my life and my college and my interests. Last night I came in with a sexy cat costume on and saw him once before I left and went to a party. I came in the next morning and he mentioned how he remembered that I was wearing a cat costume yesterday and that I looked good. He also heard that I was EMT and said out loud "guess I should faint even if it's not real so that you can give me mouth to mouth." Even before that, he would joke around with me. He flirts and looks at me when I'm sitting down too. The problem is that I was sitting at his Starbucks for 5 hours today, and he didn't ask me out! I even sat down with him at a table so that I could "charge my computer" aka talk to him and he asked me about my book I was reading and about college. Then he got up to go back to work, and didn't look at me anymore or talk to me for the next 20-30mins. When I was leaving I waved and he waved back and gave me a half smile. Did I do something wrong? Is he not interested in me? Should I ask him out?
GUYS: should I ask him out or is he just not that into me?
Add Opinion