Falling for a friend, How to handle it?

Anonymous
So I am pretty sure I am very deep in the friend zone. She is 28 and I am 26, so she is older. I been friends with her for years, we have talked every day almost. Only time we didn't talk was when she was dating someone for a few months. I was trying to date her then, she finally said she didn't feel the same way about me. Then finally saying she was dating someone, which she hid from me till then. That was a few years ago, afterwards I didn't contact her. Well the day she broke thing off with that guy, she blew up my phone. Stated talking every day with me again.
Until I started dating someone I slowed down talking to her. She was all worried she was bugging me, asking if i wanted to talk. Always telling me not to be a stranger. I was still talking to her, just not as much because I was very busy with every thing. She asked me to dinner a few times which I went. Well my relationship fell though after a month, which I never told her about.
So we started talking every day again. She told me she is lonely. She is the one to start talking every day, Wishes me a good day every day. She ask me to do things with her often, which is hard with our schedules. though we find time for things. She ask me over to her house for dinner and to watch movies. She wanted me to spend a day with her, saying it was up to me what we do. I got a lot of smiles and laughs out of her, teased her a bit. Which she not one to smile a lot.
She compliments how sweet I am. She wants us to take a vacation next summer, go to movies coming out this month. Do more movie nights at her house.
Like I said before she always texts me everyday, even at work where see doesn't really have that much time. Wishing me a good day everyday. We have everything in common. Lately I find myself liking her more then friends. Do you think I have any chance with this girl? How should I handle it?
+1 y
We don't get to hang out often because of our schedules, but she is changing shifts at work. So it is going to be a lot easier. She hugs me before I leave when we hangout. She has been the one pushing hanging out more lately. Usually I pay for dinner when we do go out. The last time we hung out she seem slightly different, a lot more happier and smiles around me, even laughing. she is normally pretty serious. I am still think I am pretty deep in the friend zone though.
Falling for a friend, How to handle it?
1
1