How to get better at conversing and being more interesting with women?

Anonymous
Just as the title says. I am bad with conversation in general. I don't really have much to say other than the normal greetings. Then asking how their day is going is probably my next question. I don't really know where to go after that. I am not necessarily a big talker and wonder if what I want to talk about is even any of my business (personal questions), would they be interested in talking about it (I tend to like anime, cars, musical instruments, and what I am pursuing currently. I don't really like talking about politics and most things outside of what I like I barely know anything about. I don't watch much tv, even though I do watch movies. Then what the person might like or know about I generally won't know about it. So when it comes down to it I really have nothing to say other then the same ole things I normally talk about.. I would love to be that guy that can get girls talking.

P. S. Beside me saying that I am a quiet person a lot of people always tell me that I am an outgoing person, even though I know otherwise.
3
0