Do you have that 1 person you will never truly get over and will always have feelings for?

Anonymous
I think i got that one person and its annoying since i barly remember any of my other ex girlfriend or people i had sex with. I mean i can go days, weeks, even months, without thinking of her but the second i see her face my stomach drops and i can feel like am gonna puke. I've lost all control and lots of old feelings suddenly rise to the surface to say, hi hi guest what? you still love her. What about u girls&guys do you have that 1 person you will never 100% get over? If your truly over someone they should have no effect over you at all or effect your mood in anyway. I known a few people who said they were over a ex but got pissed in less then a minute after seeing their ex or started hiding right away. But i notice it was only with certain ex's. Like i can be around my 2rd ex with out it effecting my mood at all, i don't love her any more or wanna have sex with her i just care for her. Am not honestly proud to say i may never get over my first girlfriend since it takes a strong personal to admit that. But am also proud to say i find something agin thats super close to the in love feeling i once had with my ex evem better i. Many ways and that my ex no longer effects my dayly life.
4
2