I'm going to verbally tell him this. I love him, but he changes on me all the time. (Very long, but please help!) Do you think this will help or hurt?

Trini1991
When you start to feel yourself, you change. You start to get flakey and inconsistent. I know when it's coming, but this time it caught me off guard because I thought that after all of these years you had changed, but I see that you have not. It really baffles me though, because I'm someone who will be around if you have -$50 in your account or over $50,000. What you have and what you have going on does not matter to me. It doesn't excite me. There is nothing that can make me change the way that I feel about you, but you. Your status, money, nothing else, just you! Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely proud of the things that you do, and I take the time to pray that you are prosperous and successful in everything that you do. I truly want everything that you touch to turn into gold, so when you start to change on ME, I have no understanding.

I feel that I'm just convenient for you at times, but why? I've been knowing you for almost 10 years. There are plenty of people who have come and gone in your life throughout that time, but who's still here? You have treated me like shit at times (used me for sex and money) and I still have your best interest at heart. I ignored you for almost 3 years, it wasn't easy to do, but I knew that I had to. There's a saying that goes "If you love something let it go and if it comes back then that's how you know." Why do you keep coming back? Do you get some type of satisfaction by feeling that I'm always going to be there? Does it make you feel good about yourself to feel that you have someone who you can put on the back burner for "just in case" instances? What is it about me that makes you treat me the way that you do?
When I'm in my own zone you go out of your way to get my attention. It's like when you want to be around, you are, but when you don't want to you start being standoffish, but that's not fair to me. Dealing with this circle of you being around when it benefits you is exhausting and frustrating.
2
1