Should I be worried if my guy doesn't text me regularly or texts me back after hours?

MissVip
Hi all, I met this guy online and he came to my city and invited me for dinner.. he said he had great time and invited me for lunch the next day before he went back home... the thing with this guy is that he said he doesn't pay much attention to his phone.. so whenever i text him or reply to his text.. i have to wait for at least 2 hours before he texts me back or call me.. I don't know if a this stage of our relationship, i should get mad at him.. and if it is normal in a relationship... It really gets on my nerve I dont know how to deal with him.. I m not even sure if he is serious and wants to be in a relationship with me or that was just casual dating.. help me!!
5
2