How can you tell a guy that you like him without saying it straight up? also do guys like it when girls tell them they like you?

Anonymous
I really like this guy and it seemed like he liked me too but long story short by accident i told him I was only looking for friends. Why I think he likes me is becsixe he flirts with me a lot, jokes around about us being married, treats me really well compared to his other friends, asks me about my ex and what he was like and we are both physically attracted to each other, have a lot of things in common and we just get along so well it just feels like we're best friends when we're hanging out but best friends with cuddling and kissing and I just really like him. Do you think I should tell him I like him or is it too risky? If you think I should tell him how should o tell him I like him? I was thinking of messaging him at night time saying "hey so I'm kinda tipsy right now but I just wanted to let you know I like you lol"
1
1