Is she just being friendly or is there something ELSE going on?

salmaijack

She has done the following to me:

-grabbed my arm to make me wait, also during conversation briefly a few times
-ask about the shirt I'm wearing and put her finger on my stomach and trace the pattern. Then next time I saw her took a piece of lint off of my shirt for me and said "you have lint all over your shirt!". Both of these times it was right when I first saw her.
-she saw my chest flex and asked if she could feel it
-she doesn't move away or push me away when we walk near to each other and arms touch and doesn't have that personal space barrier with me
-she has wanted a bite of the food i'm eating or wants to split something with me
-she calls me names and we have arguments sometimes
-she hits me playfully sometimes

She is a friend of my girlfriend... I mean why would she have her leg/knee up against mine all night? or not move away when she touches me, or make a move to touch me when she first sees me twice in a row?

For Halloween when i first saw her:

She was like "ohhh boy i can't deal with this" at my costume and touched my mouth and by accident put her finger there and laughed. But she found a way to touch.

She also hit me playfully after i teased her once, and when going through the crowd she put her hand on my inner arm to stay with us
1
2