Can you help me find a date?

Jjpayne
Maybe you guys and girls can post some helpful my takes, or have any ideas that could help

Maybe I could meet up with some of you guys.
nothing big, just a meet and greet, somewhere very public like a coffee shop or restaurant, Just to talk, and it does not have to go beyond that.
Guys or Girls. I like meeting new people and getting to know them. The contact information can be as simple as messaging on here,
and just picking a time and meet up place I have a feeling this effort could be a dud, but I willing to give it a shot.
Can you help me find a date?

I have tried online dating and have a charile brown experience
Can you help me find a date?

I reach out to people on the site and nobody reaches back (even during paid subscriptions)

I don't drink so I don't go to bars
Can you help me find a date?

All I want is to be able to have more social opportunities, I would hope at least a couple people could relate to that...
+1 y
Meetup. com is a great answer. I used my 750 xper points on this question, so I would be interested in maybe a couple more ideas if possible
Can you help me find a date?
3
2