Does the one who is less attracted to the other have more power in the relationship?

CastariaSky
From my experience, whoever is less attracted to the other has the upper hand in the relationship. They normally decide the pace, how far things go, and they normally get their way when it comes to decisions.

I've been on both sides: more and less attracted, and I've also noticed other couples show similar outcomes.

Do you agree that the less attracted person normally holds more power?
If not, what are the exceptions?
Which side are you normally on?
+1 y
I'm seeing a lot of answers based on looks. I'm talking about attraction overall. Ex. a super hot model is attracted to a not good looking millionaire who has lots of money, influencial social circles, and thriving business. He's not as attracted towards her because she has nothing to offer except her looks but, will date her anyway because of arm candy. Attraction as a whole, not just looks.
27
14