Girls, Only arab women please I feel like they will understand my question?

Moeske25
Only arab women please I feel like they will understand my question? I'm a 25 year old arab man I don't want to end up marrying a non arab I want to marry one of my own. a arab women. But I want to understand her before we get married. But arab women don't seem to trust arab men believe me I'm not stupid I know but I won't make them look bad. I had seen a lot of arab girls dating non arabs some are even starting to marry them and get disowned by there parents. And even a lot of arab men are even married to non arab girls. I think I might just give up and marry a American girl even tho I understand she want raise the children in a culture or islamic way. Or if understand why our children can't be dating. I had seen a lot of arab women who open there legs up so easy wallah it's not even funny it makes me feel like they will be doing it behind my back if we where to get married. I'm not like a lot of arab man thats going to look threw my wife's phone. I believe she should have her own privacy. And i don't have anger issues and I want me and her to trust eachother. I was told by many men and women that I will make a very good husband. And I don't speak Arabic that good so if I was to go to her father and ask for her hand in marriag not knowing how to speak Arabic fluently he's going to look at me like I'm crazy and what if she has a boyfriend is she going to break it off with him or is she going to jump from me to him. Do you think I can trust a arab girl from philadelphia because that's where I live? ?
1