He won't make time to see me unless I stop talking to him. What should I do?

Anonymous
I've been seeing a guy for a couple of months and while we're together he seems like he's crazy about me and talks about things we'll do months away, but, while he will text me all day, he has flaked out on plans with me multiple times and chooses hanging out with other people (going out partying with the guys) over me.

I've tried to let him go and move on but each time I try, and I mean go even two days without texting him, he freaks out and will immediately set aside hours (literally hours) to talk with me about how he loves spending time with me, how much he likes me, and doesn't want us to end... He tells me he'll put in more effort and pleads with me not to be mad with him...

But then, it goes back to how it was. I feel like he's taking me for granted and we're not even dating yet. What should I do?
2
2