What are some signs a guy is afraid of rejection or intimidated?

Anonymous
There's this guy in my class acts kind of weird around me and I'm not sure if he likes me or not. The first time I noticed this was when he walked up and stood in front of me while smiling and looking into my eyes and touching his hair. I smiled back but I thought it was really weird because he didn't say anything and then I left. After that he would always smile and say hi and wave at me. He also stares at me during class. I sat by him once hoping maybe he would talk to me but he never did and then he gave some long explanation about why he is going to move to another seat but then I could tell he kept looking at me for the remainder of class and this kind of made me think maybe he doesn't like me if he doesn't initiate a conversation and moves away. I do smile at him and wave back whenever he does. Is he playing games or does he genuinely like me? Is he not making a move because he thinks I will reject him or I'm taken?
1
0