Sorry for the long post. What do you think? Did my date go well?

gusGuy2211
Newly single, met her at a Halloween party. She was a coworkers friend and obviously into me, talked to me the whole night, and I gave her and my coworker a ride home after the party. Got her number and set up a date for Friday.

We didn’t text much in between, mostly to just set up the date. Friday comes and I meet her at a bar near my house. We have some drinks, talk, and it seems to be going pretty smoothly in the beginning.

I was drinking my usual watered down beer, and she suggested we order beers based on how weird the names were. I agreed and said that was a good system as they are most likely the highest alcohol content, I was right. I got a little more drunk than I would have liked. Kind of threw me off my game. Had a few awkward pauses, but seemed to overcome them. I had apologized at one point later that night, letting her know I was a bit nervous. She said it was fine and we eventually left the bar, and went to hang out at my place down the street for a bit.

She met my dog, and we talked a bit more. She seemed nervous, I was sitting on the couch she was sitting on the armrest playing with my dog. Only came to sit with me after I asked her to. I eventually kissed her and she kissed back although it didn't last long, I think she was trying to take it slow maybe. Didn’t seem to want to take it any further, and the date was coming to an end. Eventually she left, but did give me a couple of quick kisses before she left. Was gonna walk her to her car, but when I opened the door my neighbors were there, a bit awkward, so I just said by and she left.

I texted her later saying I had fun and we should do it again sometime. She said, "Yes! I agree.” but that’s it. I sent her a text the next day, again saying I enjoyed myself, and would she like to get together sometime this next week.

She took almost all day to respond but eventually did with “Sure. I’m currently working 2 jobs, I don’t think I mentioned that earlier), but we can figure something out.

+1 y
I figured she was busy and said "that’s fine, I’ll have to see what my week is like but maybe we can do something more fun this time like bowling or something. We’ll figure it out.” She never replied, and Sunday went by with no texts between us.

How interested is this girl? Did I maybe blow it? Or am I just overreacting? I feel like it wouldn’t take her so long to text back if she was really into me as that is how most women are, but maybe she is different. Ladies… help a man out?
3
0