Why do men express their interest in me, but then out of the blue start to hard core avoid me?

QueenofCards
Hello! This is a weird question , but I need advice! It's happened to me THREE TIMES THIS YEAR. First guy I met online, we hit it off great , went out on dates, and we even hang out regularly most weekends. Here's the thing, he tells me I'm his ideal woman, I'm fantastic , he adores me etc. but only wants to be friends? Second guy I found out had a huge crush on me for months, I liked him too but didn't think he was into black women. Well after a week of talking and hanging he tell me how amazing and cool I am, but he slowly starts drifting away. Eventually I questioned him and he confessed to only wanting to be friends. Third guy is a close guy friend, he told everyone and their mom how much he liked me for two whole years! But once we talked and laid out our feelings we decided to take it slow and see we're it goes. Well after a few times hanging out one on one he started avoiding me!! He told me I was wonderful but he wanted to get his life in order before a serious relationship. That's fine, I wasn't upset and still wanted to be his friend. Fast forward a few weeks until now he's talking to some girl and that's why he hasn't been hanging out with our group of friends! It's whatever, but what the hell? Is it me? I'm not clingy, im very independent with my own life, I'm kind and witty, goofy and passionate. People love being around me and I make friends easily. I just don't get why men don't want to date me.
5
3