Girls, should I tell him how I feel or just be done with him?

Anonymous
me and my ex have a long past. we were good friends, ended up dating and then got really busy so we broke up but we still talk every day and we're slowly getting back together. well he was always a gentleman, treated me right, we rarely argued, BUT he made me feel really insecure sometimes. we were both surprised that we started dating because we both had different types (we both have light features but find dark features more attractive on others). Even though it was different and new for me, i never brought it up. everyone is attractive in their own way, just because i usually went for a different type it didn't mean he wasn't attractive to me. and he made it very clear that im attractive to him too but the thing that bothered me a lot is he would still sometimes talk about dark featured females. not anyone we know but like celebrities, and he would follow some wana be models on snapchat, and to top it all off it seemed like the only reason he found me attractive is because i dont look like a stereotypical white girl. im curvy with a more exotic looking face because im mixed with some things but im still as white as snow (which he sometimes pointed out too for no reason! he would just randomly say im really white. so? if it was such a big problem i'd get a tan a long time ago but i dont think its necessary) even though he stopped doing that for a while now and he constantly says im beautiful and perfect, i can't just forget all the things he said and did that made me feel insecure. and after all this time, im still mad. i forgot about it for a while but its still always on the back of my mind. he wants me to tell him whats bothering me but i dont want to sound vulnerable by pointing out this insecurity he created within me (my insecurities used to be small, like if i gained 5 pounds or if i got a pimple, i used to be so proud of my natural features but now i feel like im not enough or something). should i tell him or should i just end it for good?
1