I want my brother to set me up with his friend on his baseball team but I'm afraid that he might get mad and hurt the situation rather then help?

kgal1798
It can go wither of 2 ways, he can literally set me up with him or be like no way, and get super protective my brother is overprotective and might be like I'm not letting u date him and give me reasons not to date him. My brother and I are really close, i share everything with him from every guy I've ever liked but now the only difference is he's actually friends w this guy and can help me and i rlllllly want to tell him but I'm so afraid I'm going to regret it and he's actually going to prevent us from dating.
Tell him and he'll set you guys up
Don't tell him, he'll prevent u guys from ever dating
GirlGuy
2
0