Girls, do you think most frustrated guys are self-defeating when it comes to dating?

Anonymous
It seems to me that so many guys now are really frustrated and bitter about girls. Sadly, I'd bet that most of them are their own biggest barriers to success with girls. So many guys are just dripping with self-defeat, like they've convinced themselves girls don't want them and there's nothing they can do to improve. If they had even the slightest self-belief they'd be able to get girls, but no girl wants a defeated guy. It's really sad.

My friends and I are just normal guys who don't use 'game' or anything, and we all have different personalities. What we have in common is we all stay fit, we're successful, and so we've developed strong self-confidence. All of us have girls liking us constantly and wanting to get to know us. We're not that special, it just doesn't seem that hard to build social skill and confidence by making connections with girls. I really wish guys would stop quitting on themselves and work harder to make themselves strong so they could just get girls and kill this mental block they've created.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
3