Is this a bad thing?

Reg32
So I met a guy whose 18 turning 19 in about a month. We've been talking and he thinks we should keep our relationship a secret because... I'm 16 turning 17 in 4 months and he could get in trouble if I told on him... you're probably gonna say we're fine if we don't do anything... but what if he wants to do stuff and I may be okay with it... if I didn't say anything to anyone... is this still an illegal and not gonna work relationship. He said that we can be friends with benefits... we just can't date. I just don't know what to do... I really like him and I like the fact of it being a secret. He's a really good guy and won't do anything to hurt me. We might go to my school football game on Friday... that's not a bad idea right? We can just tell people we're friends... is it bad that I like the thought of sneaking around and kissing him when no ones looking? is this a bad idea being in a "relationship" with him? Or should I see if it works and if it doesn't then move on... and no one has to know.
Is this a bad thing?
Add Opinion