I only see my boyfriend once a week, we don't talk on the phone, we text every day. Been together for 6 months. Is this normal?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for six months. We've both met each other's parents. I've met his friends. We text every day, not a lot but a little every few hours. He responds but rarely initiates texting. It's both our first relationships ( both 21), so we went at a slower pace, but for the past month we've only been seeing each other once a week. Before that it was twice a week. Every time I ask for more, he says he is tired. He is very introverted and really likes gaming and other such activities. We live very close, but I feel like he doesn't put any effort in anymore to see me. Is this normal?
1
3