- (18-24) Yes.12%(1)35%(23)Vote38%(22)
- (25-29) Yes.12%(1)18%(12)Vote19%(11)
- (30 and over) Yes.0%(0)24%(16)Vote28%(16)
- (18-24) No.38%(3)12%(8)Vote9%(5)
- (25-29) No.0%(0)3%(2)Vote3%(2)
- (30 and over) No.0%(0)2%(1)Vote2%(1)
- I'm underage... and yeah, obviously... Yes.38%(3)6%(4)Vote1%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
I don't mind doing the asking. Unfortunately, nowadays many women give off hints that end up misrepresenting their interests. For example, one of my friends would always flirt with me - touching, giggling and jokes that weren't funny, etc. When I asked her out, she said she wanted to be friends.
Another girl (an ex) was somewhat cold towards me - no physical contact, quiet, a bit aloof. 2 months after meeting her, she jokingly said, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me out yet." Apparently that's what she wanted.1
Most Helpful Girl
As a girl, most definitely yes. I'm under the circumstance of asking a guy out. However, trying to figure out the most proper way to do it without embarrassing myself or If he says no.
I think it shows a level of confidence and appreciation to a guy knowing that the girl is really interested in you, not to mention brave enough to make such an effort to ask a guy out.1