She is really sweet with a beautiful face, and green eyes. Looks like Adele. But she is very obese. Guys, would you date her?

Anonymous
I have this friend at work. She is very sweet. Like I said she has a beautiful perfect face, fair skin, and green eyes. She looks a lot like Adele, maybe even more perfect features and a perfect bone structure. About 30 and completed high school successfully, she has a job in retail and she lives in a very good neighborhood. She pays rent to her parents for her room because she is the only child left in the house since her brother moved out. She's an intellectual and very sensible and smart. She wants someone to go steady with. But she has been turned down so much for her weight, that she has lost hope. She is definitely worthy of a good partner. Any guys interested?
8
1