Am I being strung along? if so what to do next, how to get over?

jackfrost112
I asked one of my co workers out on a date and they happily excepted. We had a couple good times good vibes all around. She asked how my previous relationships where and I was open and honest.
We kissed one time which was nice but she claimed that she wanted not to rush and to take things slow. Which well i understood at work i we word chat after shifts and talk about our daily lives and such. I continued to pursue wen't on a couple other outings with lead me to believe well ok thing's are going cool. I made her lunch once and A bottle cap art piece just because. Soon after she sent me a text saying my life is really complexed and I'm not ready for a relationship at this point in time and i really need a friend. In the past i would write that off as the kiss of death, But this time I didn't In my head i'm more like well it takes time to get to know some one so why not put in a little more effort i mean i'm not going anywhere. So I play it cool for a while. (Grant it we go out on outing frequently and have a good time enjoying ones company so in my head i'm assuming well ok things look good). I try to kiss her again and she says you know it takes to be in relationship and i'm just not ready for any of this i don't have time. The following day i set her aside and say. Look if there's no chance in hell for any type of progression let me know tonight. She respond no it's not like that at all i just have a lot of personal issues I do like you, but i really need a friend your actions are progressive (dreamy eyes) and i just need to take care of my home life (family daughter etc). Since then i've been somewhat distant waiting for her to figure out her emotions... it's been a wreck I FEEL what i feel but i'm not sure what to do next honestly
1
1