My parents want to meet my dates?

Anonymous
Im 24, and I live with my parents.( I have a job/car and contribute to bills and groceries. ) my parents insist I tell them where I am going and they want to meet all the people I spend time with. If its someone i just met, I don't really want my parents to meet them because I don't really know if I like the person. I don't want to be in a situation in which I have to defend person i don't know from my parents snide comments? I let them meet last person I made friends with and my dad made a comment "you like them a little old, don't you?" and he is only 4 years older and it wasn't a date. I just want to get to know someone, and if I like them, then subject them to my parents scrutiny. But my parents are saying I'm being secretive now and wondering if I'm sleeping around? I'm not.

Am I wrong for having stopped disclosing my whereabouts and letting them meet my friends and dates?
My parents want to meet my dates?
3
3