Girls, I need advice on how to start this conversation?

Anonymous
So I made a bumble account. It's a dating app that is fairly new and very similar to tinder. So I matched with this girl who is drop dead gorgeous. The rules of bumble is the girl has to message you first in order to be able to talk to them. Within moments of matching she messages me saying "hey what's up?" And I said back "hey! How's it going? And just at work, yourself?" And it's been about a day since I heard back. This girl was so pretty I thought it may have been a fake profile right.. So I typed in her name in on Facebook and saw her. Turns out my cousin is a mutual friend of hers. And when I clicked on her pictures they are actually very close friends. The chances of that are super slim especially when they stay in Chicago and I stay in suburbs about an hour away. This girl is gorgeous and obviously she think I'm attractive too if she messaged me first and very quickly. But if she for some reason doesn't respond back or forgets too because we all have been there from time to time on tinder (ghost messaging) how would I start a conversation about that without coming off like a total creepo?
Girls, I need advice on how to start this conversation?
Add Opinion