Kissed on 3rd date, received cold shoulder on the 4th. What does this mean?

Helpless24
At the end of our third date, he kissed me and almost two weeks later finally texted me and asked to see me again. Twice more before our date he said he wanted to see me and was looking forward to it.
Naturally, I was excited to see him again. We texted a few times during the day to figure out what we were doing that night but when we finally met up, he was acting really strange. Hardly said a word to me, ordered his meal and ate in silence while looking at his phone.
Later, we got dessert and he did make a little small talk but it all felt soo forced and he seemed so disinterested in being around me.
He lives exactly 3 minutes from my house and usually offers to drop me as I use public transport to get around. This time he just asked me if I was taking the bus home, hugged me goodbye and left.
haven't heard from him again. Help me make sense of this please?

3
2