Should I tell my crush I like him?

Anonymous
So I have a crush on this boy and I think I he may like me back?
His behavior around me has changed a lot..

BEFORE: He sat by me in class but he would avoid talking to me but talked to the people around me, yet, if he told a joke, he'd look at me to see if I was laughing. However, he would sit across the classroom with a few of his friends occasionally, and while sitting there, I would catch him staring at me, then he'd look away as fast as he could. I once caught him whisper to his friend and they both stared at me. This was until our class went to the computer lab, and as we were about to find our seats, I looked up and he was staring directly at me. I stared back for 4-5ish seconds but I was the first one to break eye contact. We didn't sit together though.

MIDDLE: When I walked into the cafeteria with a few of my friends, I saw him and his friend staring at me while whispering. Which means they saw me sitting really close to one of my guy friends. The next day in class when we were playing games, he would do silly stuff then he'd look back at me to see if I was watching him.

NOW: He still does things like tell jokes and look at me to see if I'm laughing, and the staring thing. But now he's been trying to get closer to me. For example, whenever we're allowed to move seats for the day, he always sits with his friends at my table. He was also sitting behind me at a pep rally and swapped seats with his friend to sit by me.

Yes, tell him.
No, don't.
GirlGuy
Should I tell my crush I like him?
0
1