Should I just tell her straight up I'm no longer interested or just gradually distance myself?

Anonymous
So this girl and I have been talking for some month or two every single day, she's smart, she's funny, she's interesting, and she's so beautiful but the feelings are just not there and I'm kind of drawn to someone else right now. I don't know if I should straight up tell her that I don't think this can go on or should I gradually distance myself so I don't hurt her feelings because I think she really likes me.
The problem is that I've sort of went a bit full on with her, leading her on, and we have even been very intimate, including sextig and nudes and also been deep in our conversations, so I've led her on and now I feel bad. What should I do? Because there's really nothing wrong with her at all she's perfect but I'm just not feeling it. She said she's had problems finding guys because they never give her a chance beyond her looks, and told me she was so happy she came across me, but I don't want her to think I'm another one of those guys. Help?
Tell her straight up
Vote A
Distance yourself
Vote B
Other
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
@RainbowFanGirl @EmpatheticLady @BellePepper @meatballs21 @datgirl @miamigirl1970 @Saoirse_Nua @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah @akadatank44 @Toad-1 @reixun @XRabbitHeartX @Prof_Don @Triss @Autumn-Bunny
+1 y
Okay I've made the decision I will tell her the truth tonight. Thank you all for the opinions it was a lot of help.
Should I just tell her straight up I'm no longer interested or just gradually distance myself?
Add Opinion