Girls, I asked a girl out for a coffee she took my phone and put her number in it when I called I got nothing sent one text still nothing?

IrishLiam
A girl I work with was giving some typical flirting signals touching my arm when she talks laughing at not that funny jokes looks me streight in the eye when we talk. She asked if I could stay late to help her and then gave me a ride home in front of my house I asked if on her next day off if she would like to go to a cafe 4 days later she took my phone from me put her number in with a smile emojie and told me to call her, I did and got no answer I sent one text and still nothing I know it's the right number I also know that most girls play mental gymnastics when interested/ can be very streight forward when not interested. I need some feminine insight to figure this out thanks!
1