She told me about having a first love and it tore me apart. Is there any hope left?

HeartbrakeBlues
I met this really pretty girl. She told me that she never had a boyfriend, and I thought to myself that I could be her first love. I am in my early 20s too, and I never had a girlfriend. I can say that I never had my first love.

Later, she disclosed to me that she had something going with this guy that lasted about a year. They were never official, but she said

"I loved him, in that I cared about him very deeply and wanted the best for him and I always thought of him above myself. And he ended up hurting me really bad."

When I found this out, it left me completely devistated. I just felt like giving up on life. I have nearly smoked double the cigs I normally smoke. It is really bothering me and really stressing me out.

Nothing is going to happen between us anyways, but it made me realize there is no hope left in finding a girl who has never had her first love. I feel like I will never be able to be a girl's first love.

+1 y
It is now DAY 3 and I am still upset over it
1
2