Is this guy falling for me?

Anonymous
I've been talking to a guy I met online for a month now - we both live a busy schedule, so we haven't met yet.

He always texts me, the majority of the time, he initiates conversation - he sends me good morning and good night messages. Recently, he texted me "just dropping you a text to let you know that you are on my mind time to time", this was from not talking to him for a day. I was quite surprised as we haven't physically met yet. Honestly, I was going to cut him off because I didn't like that we were just texting, that was before he sent me the "I'm on his mind text"

So, I've started to initiate a few more conversations and put a bit more effort from my side, and now he shares good news that has happened at work, talks a bit more about his work life and sometimes if he is going home from a late night at work, he would text me at midnight with "in a taxi going home now!" and generally updates me what he is doing like "i showered, in bed and going to sleep now".

Would you say this guy is falling for me?
Is this guy falling for me?
1
1